May 26, 2017

Hunting and Fishing Licenses

State hunting and fishing licenses are sold in the Clerk’s Office. Visit the Tennessee Wildlife Resources website by clicking on the Wildlife logo below. Please close the Wildlife website to return to Hamblen County Clerk’s website.

For questions, please call the office at 423-586-1993 or 423-318-1536.